There are 9 types of land deeds according to Land Act in Bangladesh

Various types of documents are common in Bangladesh... There are 9 types of land deeds according to Land Act.
Various types of documents are common in Bangladesh... There are 9 types of land deeds according to Land Act.
(1) Clean-up document
(2) Deed of Donation
(3) Heba document
(4) Heba bill compensation document
(5) Voting documents
(6) Distribution deed
(7) Notarized documents
(8) Wills
(9) Nadabi Deed

1. Safakbala document:
A deed executed and registered by a person to sell his property to another is called Safaqbala or Sale Qabalah or Kharida Qabalah. After writing this document in the prescribed document stamp, the document giver i.e. the seller will appear at the sub-registry office and sign the document and register it in the name of the recipient i.e. the buyer. As soon as this deed is registered, all the ownership of the land written in the deed, i.e. the sold land, is lost from the deed donor and transferred to the deed recipient, i.e. the buyer. The deeder became disinherited from the said land.

2. Donation document:
Any person from any community can donate his property. In this deed of donation all kinds of powers must be given unconditionally. If the donor has any claim regarding ownership, the deed will not be void.

3. Heba document:
For the Muslim community, this Heba, i.e. donation deed, is not in exchange for anything, but is given as a gift only out of satisfaction. But in the condition of this Heba condition, donation or Heba must be given in all the powers of donation, sale, mortgage and conversion etc. Donation or Heba will not be void if the donor has any claim to ownership and is voidable at any time. No interest of the donor shall be reserved in such deed.

4. Heba Bill Awaz:
This Heba Bill Awaz is a donation deed of the Muslim community and this donation is also done in satisfaction. But it is done in exchange for something, like- Holy Quran, Zaynamaz, Tashbih, dowry money, even it can be in exchange for any thing, like ring etc. This Heba Bill Awaz Deed is wholly unconditional and the assignee shall have all powers of transfer and conversion and all rights of the donor shall be vested in the assignee. A deed will not be void if any title is reserved for the donor in the interest of the donor. This Heba bill compensation must be registered. If this Heba Bill Awaz is in exchange of money and the Heba Bill Awaz is donated to the third person or a third person on the basis of successive succession, then the partner can make the premium within 4 months from the date of notification.

5. Employment Document:
Any community or the same community or the same clan or any person with any person can give each other's land according to their loss and benefits, that is, they can exchange each other's land. This document must be registered.

An explanation of the exchange deed is given: A's land is near B's house and B's land is near A's house. The land of both belongs to both. So A gave both his land to B and his land to A by executing a deed and getting it registered. This is called a change of exchange deed. No one can modify this document.

6. Deed of Distribution:
The deed that has to be done regarding the said deed is called distribution deed after getting the respective shares among the partners in order of property. People of the same clan owning the same property are generally called partners. There are two types of partners, namely - partners by inheritance and partners by purchase from any partner. In English it is called co-sharer by inheritance and co-sharer by purchase. While deeding the deed of distribution, all the partners must be party to the deed and sign the deed of distribution. If any one of the partners is left out, the deed of distribution will not be valid. The deed of partition must be registered but the deed of partition can be effective even if all the parties to the partition have signed the deed of partition domestically. If the partners do not agree to partition according to compromise, then any partner can complain to the court for partition.

7. Notarized Document:
If a person gives his property to one or a third person without giving it to any or all of his heirs and after the death of the decedent his heirs raise a claim, the person to whom the property was dispossessed shall receive one-third of the property and the remainder Two-thirds will be owned by all of the heirs.

8. Wills:
People in the Hindu community can bequeath their own property to whomever they wish among their relatives. A person who makes a will can make more than one will during his lifetime. But only the last will will be effective.

9. Nadabi Document:
A person can execute and register a deed stating that he has no ownership or is relinquishing ownership of a specific property. Such a document is called a Nadabi document.
Kashem Mir (born 05 Oct. 1998) is a Bangladeshi blogger author. He is the founder of Bangla Zoom. He's official Facebook fan page name "Kashem Mir". He started his blogging career in 20…

Post a Comment