What to do if you suddenly have a false case against you?

Someone is enmity and false case against you. As much as you are shocked to hear about the case, you are more worried about how to get rid of false accusations. It must be remembered that whether you are guilty or innocent cannot be said for sure only when you are accused in the case. In the eyes of the law you are innocent until proven guilty. Suppose a criminal case is filed against you. Whether you are guilty or innocent will be proven later. But initially you have to try to deal with this case fairly. If there is a police case against you, then try to collect the copy of the statement. Talk to a lawyer. It should be seen in the statement of case whether the allegations are bailable or non-bailable.

If the charge is not serious and bailable, surrender to the lower court and seek bail. Many times when the charges are non-bailable, many are seen seeking anticipatory bail by showing good cause in the High Court Division. The High Court Division usually grants anticipatory bail for a fixed period. Within this period, you have to go to the lower court and apply for execution of bail. It is mandatory to appear in court on every date. The court can cancel your bail if you are absent without any reasonable cause. Bail is usually sought before a police report is filed. But before filing the police charge sheet, try to prove the false complaint filed against you with appropriate evidence. If the investigating officer does not find the truth of the complaint against you, he will submit the final report to the court showing you innocent. Once the chargesheet or chargesheet is done, your case will be transferred to the trial court. On the day of framing of complaint you have to appear again and apply for conditional bail and execute the bail affidavit. You can then apply for exemption from prosecution. If the application for exemption is rejected, you can seek redress in the High Court.

In case you didn't know, a police report has been filed against you. The police came and arrested you. He took you to the police station. You will be sent to court within 24 hours of your arrest. Then you have to apply for bail through your lawyer. If the police want remand, your lawyer should apply to have the remand revoked. If bail is granted by the court, your surety bond must be executed by a known surety. In case of non-bailability, then application to the High Court should be made periodically.
If there is a court case (CR case) instead of a police case, then the court can issue a summons or even issue an arrest warrant. In this case also surrender and ask for bail. In some cases, you can seek anticipatory bail from the High Court Division. It must be remembered that the case is transferred for trial only when all the accused appear in the CR case. If you fail to appear for any reason, your bail may be cancelled. There may be notification in newspapers from time to time. Failure to appear may result in your goods being seized and adjudicated in your absence. But if you are proved innocent by the evidence, you can file a case against the false accuser or the person filing the case according to the common law.

If there is a civil case against you, the court will send you a summons to file a reply. Appear on the appointed date and file the reply through the lawyer. Later, the litigation will proceed continuously.
Kashem Mir (born 05 Oct. 1998) is a Bangladeshi blogger author. He is the founder of Bangla Zoom. He's official Facebook fan page name "Kashem Mir". He started his blogging career in 20…

Post a Comment