How to file a family problem case

How to file a case with family problems:- To solve the family problems, the case should be filed in the family court. Every district has a family court. According to the provisions of Section 6 of the Family Courts Ordinance 1985, such suit can be brought in the District Court in the district in which the cause of action arises, in the District Court in which the husband and wife last resided together and above all in cases of dowry, kherpas, restitution of conjugal rights and divorce. The wife can do it in the family court of the area where she is living.
Purpose of Family Court:-
This Act has been introduced with the aim of speedy resolution of women's rights issues in a short time and at a low cost.
Family Court:-
The family court is the assistant judge court appointed for each upazila located at the district headquarters. Before the establishment of family courts, all these cases were tried in civil and criminal courts. At present only the Family Court has the jurisdiction to judge the above matters.
Jurisdiction of Family Court:-
According to the provisions of the Muslim Family Law 1961, the Family Court deals with the following 5 matters:
(a) Divorce
(b) Restoration of conjugal rights
(c) Arrears
(d) Khairpesh and
(e) Guardianship and supervision of minor children.
Cost of Summons and Notice:-
Along with the application at the time of filing the case in the family court. Notice of the case and the cost of issuing the summons must be submitted to the court.
Conciliation and Judicial System:-
One of the main duties of the family court is to try to reconcile the parties. If all attempts at court-initiated reconciliation fail, the court will start the trial by taking evidence in the shortest possible time. If the court deems fit, the trial will be held in camera.
Judgment and Decree:-
If the dispute cannot be resolved through mediation, the court will conclude the trial by issuing a written order and decree. The court may order payment of the decree amount in installments. Non-payment of decree money to the defendant for 3 months or Rs. Imprisonment for a period of time until penitence can be imposed.
Provisions on appeal:-
Appeal against judgment, decree or order of Family Court. Will go to the district judge's court. The appeal period is 30 days from the date of order or judgment. If the mehrana is not more than 5000 rupees, there will be no appeal against him.
Court Fee:-
Court fee of 25 rupees, process fee of 2 rupees, power of attorney 5 rupees and postage of notices and summons 8 rupees will be required for filing a case in family court. Total 45 Tk.
Kashem Mir (born 05 Oct. 1998) is a Bangladeshi blogger author. He is the founder of Bangla Zoom. He's official Facebook fan page name "Kashem Mir". He started his blogging career in 20…

Post a Comment