- Use your life goal as your phone password, to remind your brain of your goal over and over again!
- Can't think of a birthday present for someone? - Ask him to guess what gift you are going to give him. What gift would you love to know!
- Take a good look at the political ideology of your teacher/professor. You can use this experience while writing articles.
- Don't go to the supermarket on an empty stomach. You buy things you don't need.
- You can try on an empty stomach. Helps focus the appetite!
- Take some money out of your wallet and put it in your jacket/winter coat pocket. Next year you will have a big surprise.
- You can eat chocolate while doing arithmetic, playing chocolate makes the brain more active.
- Put paper and pen next to the bed. The best ideas come to mind at bedtime. Or you can use the Google Keep app.
- When things are not going well, you really need to sleep.
Would you say some psychological hack?
Kashem Mir (born 05 Oct. 1998) is a Bangladeshi blogger author. He is the founder of Bangla Zoom. He's official Facebook fan page name "Kashem Mir". He started his blogging career in 20…