Kissing is the act of caressing or expressing affection with the touch of two lips. In general, touching someone else's chin, lip, palm, forehead or any other part of the lip, i.e. the lip, to express love, affection, affection, affection, respect, courtesy or greeting.
10 Kissing Styles That Everyone Should Try
1. The French Kiss: The most popular method of kissing French Kiss. In this case, one's tongue touches another's tongue. That is why it is also called Tongue Kiss.
2. The Butterfly Kiss: There is no such thing as a kiss on the lips. Here the eyelids of one touch the eyelids of another. And like the fluttering of a butterfly's wings, both of them flutter their eyelids. It's kind of fun. Butterfly kisses can also be done by slapping the eyelids of one person on the cheek of another.
3. The Single-Lip Kiss: Single Lip Kiss is a kiss on the lips of a person you love. Single lip kiss is the act of caressing the other's lips with one's own two lips.
4. The Spiderman Kiss: A new kind of kiss was seen in the 2002 movie Spider-Man. Here one of the two has two lips at the top (in the sky) and one at the bottom.
5. The Earlobe Kiss: This type of kissing means kissing on the earlobe or neck without kissing the other's lips.
6. The Lip Gloss Kiss: This is what most of the time female partners do with their male partners. In this case, the lips are rubbing against each other's lips.
7. The Eskimo Kiss: This type of kissing is common in Eskimo culture. Here, it means to put one's nose to each other and move from side to side. This indicates the friendship, affection, friendship, etc. of the Eskimos.
8. The Cheek Kiss: The act of kissing the cheek by touching the cheek of another.
9. The Hickey: In this, the lips of each other are pulled very tightly. This causes red spots on the lips. However, this type of kiss can be done on the cheek.
10. The Secret Message Kiss: In the middle of the French kiss, the secret massage kiss is said to be done with the tongue on the lips of the partner. Kissing is the act of caressing or expressing affection with the touch of two lips. In general, touching someone else's chin, lip, palm, forehead or any other part of the lip, i.e. the lip, to express love, affection, affection, affection, respect, courtesy or greeting.