With the increasing use of the Internet, the video sharing website YouTube is becoming more and more popular. And there are some tricks to using it, which many older users don't even know about. There are some strategies in this article. Fox News reported on the matter in a report.
1. Many people like to watch YouTube videos by making YouTube TV like a computer monitor. But the TV is usually viewed from a distance, and even if the TV is viewed on it, the computer mouse cursor cannot be found. It's also hard to see the icons. YouTube has a good solution to this problem. The solution can be found by clicking on this part of YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/tv All previews and writings are displayed here in large size for viewing on TV. Also, clicking the 'S' and 'G' keys on the keyboard brings up the search and the next column.
2. Disable Annoying Annotations If you click a little forward on a YouTube video, it lags a lot in buffering style. Many people get upset by this and stop looking. However, in most cases, the problem can be resolved using annotations. To do this, click the gear icon at the bottom right of the YouTube video. Then disable "Annotations". The above work only applies to a video. If you want to make it the default, click the gear icon in the top right corner of your profile. Then go to YouTube settings. In the left corner is "Annotations and Interactivity" and inside is "Playback". Here you have to go to "Show annotations..." and uncheck it. Lastly, don't forget to save.
3. If you want to watch the video by fast-forwarding the video speed change, there is also a way on YouTube. To do this, click the gear button at the bottom right of any video. Then find the speed in the drop down box. It is possible to control the speed from here.
4. The video quality setting can be adjusted depending on the smoothness of the Internet connection. You can also control the Internet buffering problem. As a result, it is possible to watch videos in smooth streaming. However, if your internet speed is not stable, then the matter may be in trouble. In this case, click the gear button at the bottom right of any video. Then click Quality. If you have 1080p here, downgrade it to 720p. If your Internet speed is low, reduce it. This results in lower bandwidth usage and smoother video.
5. Share videos at the right time After sharing a video on Facebook, it takes about three minutes to start up. If you need to share videos quickly, then there is a solution. So put your video at the beginning of the selection. Then right click on the video and click "Get the current video URL". Then copy and paste the link from there.
. Autoplay Autoplay was recently added to YouTube. When you finish playing one video, the next video will start playing. To do this, click the gear icon at the bottom of the video. Then look for the autoplay button. You can control the matter through this.
If you like don't forget to share...